Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sweetest Day - October 20, 2012

Jack and I had tickets to go and see Rosanne Cash down in Bloomington, Illinois.  I was stoked and totally looking forward to this trip and concert for a really long time.  

The kids were well taken care of (being spoiled at Grandma and Grandpa's).  We had no worries, tickets to a show, and some time to ourselves.  It was very much appreciated and enjoyed.

Saturday also happened to be Sweetest Day.  My gem of a husband found a fresh cut flower in the grocery store's ( a stop along the way) parking lot.  He got in the car, gave it to me, and said, "Happy Sweetest Day!".

Nothing like finding a flower in the parking lot to show your love!

As for the concert, we had awesome seats and the performance was incredible!  Totally worth the trip! 

She is an amazing artist and performer!  I still have chills!

Thanks Jack, for a great weekend!  It was such a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment