Monday, October 7, 2013

Homecoming Week 2013

Mystical Monday


Yes, I am love it that these children aren't afraid to get creative and have some fun.  The kids kicked off Homecoming week with Mystical Monday.  Dressing up like mystical creatures or things.  Hannah dug out her fish costume, put on some angel wings, and there you have it....a flying angel fish???

The week was full of dress up days and fun, but of course I am limited by the highschooler on the number of pictures I can take.  I am happy I got what I did!

Friday Fun
Riding the FFA float.  Hannah waving from the top front.
Hanging out at the football game.  Made their own t-shirts.

Saturday's Homcoming Dance

Posing for pictures.

Pretty, pretty all dressed up!

Before the dance the girls had a pot luck dinner and got all prettied up together.  A bunch of pretty little ladies!

Homecoming 2013
A fun time with great friends and lots of laughs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment