Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Very Happy Mother's Day!


 With an ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL day in the forecast, how can you not have a happy day?


 The sun is very welcomed!

I am, yet again, one of the most spoiled moms I know!

Cheyenne and Jack-jack made the cutest little crafts in school--all wrapped with their heart and so eager and proud to give.

Cheyenne's little potted picture craft.

Jack-jack's stepping stone.
I LOVE IT!
Thank you to the teachers for doing something so special with the kids!

This morning, Jack and the kids had more surprises.


It may not be your typical Mother's Day gifts. Some mothers might even be offended.
But these (for me) are extra special!
I have been wanting (and asking for) this griddle for about three years.
Totally surprised me with that one!
And the blender......I just recently asked for that, too.
 Like I said, "I am one of the most spoiled moms I know"!
Thank you Jack, Hannah, Cheyenne, and Jack-jack!
I love you!

I hope this day is happy for all of you, too!
Happy Mother's Day!

Even got everyone to cooperate for a family photo.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment