Monday, April 11, 2011

Just A Night At Home

Other than a hair cut and a few other errands, tonight was a night we could hang out at home.

It's so nice to not have anywhere to go!


 Dad and his mini-me after haircuts.




 Having fun outside.


And this is what I get when I tell them to make a goofy face for the camera.






























And then comes night time.  The monkeys (kids) get ready for bed and most of the animals settle into either the barn or their coop.  Of course not at the Krell's!  Instead, the goats find their "nest" under the pine tree (in their left over hay) and one chicken roosts on their back 'til morning.  I tried to sneak up and take a picture without startling them (kind of tricky to do, but I did get a picture so you can see).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment