Saturday, April 30, 2011

Project Mailbox

The other week we got a notice that we needed to fix our mailbox.  What can I say, the snowplows aren't exactly delicate around here.  I think we had to pick up our mailbox out of the ditch every other time the plow came through.  After a winter of that sort of abuse, I do admit our mailbox was bad, but no need to get sassy on the mail carriers end!  At least he/she does have a sense of humor.  I thought it was funny anyway.  Some of us....not so much.  

 I totally love how they even drew us a diagram on the bottom of the notice.  He/she must really think we need all the help we can get.
Some people know us all too well!

I thought this was the funniest!
Felt the need to show us which one our box looked like. 
So today Jack gave himself a project.
One final check and our mailbox is as good as new!
Way to go, Jack!


No comments:

Post a Comment